Wednesday, September 21, 2011

6 Day Workout Challenge

There's something I'm hoping you can help me with...

You see, there's one fat loss controversy I haven't been able to answer on my own, and it's bugged
me for a few years now.

Here's the fat loss problem we need to solve.

Is it better to do six SHORTER workouts (20 minutes) per week?

OR

Is it better to do three SHORT workouts (45 minutes) per week?

So my challenge to you is, if you're interested, to try splitting your workout up into six shorter
workouts per week, and let me know if you get better results that way.

Or do you get better results with three workouts per week?

The easiest way to do this challenge is with my new TT Super 6's program (available to all TT
members in the download area) or with the Max Fat Loss 6-day per week system here:

=> http://www.MaxFatLossWorkouts.com

Don't forget...I'll GIVE you a copy of my TT Super 6's if you try the Max Fat Loss program. Just send
us an email and we'll get you that bonus PLUS the legendary TT Xtreme Depletion Workout AND the
TT 15-Minute Workouts (and videos).

But...this special 2-for-1 offer is only available until midnight Thursday.

Let me know your results on the Turbulence Training Facebook page.

Get started on the 6-day per week challenge here and then help me figure out this fat loss mystery.

=> http://www.MaxFatLossWorkouts.com

Helping you find the best way to burn fat,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Bally the Dog is on a new 6-day program...

...and with his improved diet, he's starting to lose some of that summer belly fat he gained on
holidays.

"Six days to six pack abs", he barked.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer to alternate my bodyweight circuit workouts with my interval cardio workouts every other day, thus 6 workouts per week. This way I can give my best effort to both.

Anonymous said...

Hi Craig,

I was wondering if you could help me adapt the workouts (sets, reps) if I am a girl that is looking to put on muscle mass in the legs but mantaining my upper body as it is (as it tends to grow much faster than my lower body).

Which E-Book should I get and apply your recommendations to?

Blessings,
Monica

Anonymous said...

What about working out every day just doing one set of bodyweight exercises until fatigued and then doing cardio intervals?

Bob said...

How about one set in the morning and one set before bed of a circuit of exercises?

Bob said...

No answer to above two questions? A comment would be appreciated.