Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Poor old puppy dog

Poor ol' pooches. ol' Bally the Dog has an ear infection. He's getting the dreaded plastic cone helmet.
And he has to go to a kennel for a few days while I'm gone. Rough week for the lil' stinker.

No training for me today, but I did a Facebook Fitness QnA at www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

Q: Best moves to build sexy female shoulders, that's where I want add shape/mass the most, thanks.
I should add I'm doing Big 5, starting tonight, anything I could add on at end of workout for
shoulders or will Big 5 cover it : ) Cheers, Lisa

Answer:
Lisa, add shoulder presses after the rows, before the single leg movement.

Q: Does your metabolism really slow down after 40? I am having more of a difficult losing the weight
but easier putting it on. And that's on pretty good foods!

Answer:
Hello Nathalie, there is no 'age' where your metabolism just slows down and drops off. The key is to
stay active and maintain your lean body mass.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips
Don't let people beat the passion out of you. – John Williams

"What if you kept going? What if you dismissed your genetics and all the other excuses and just kept
at it and kept working hard?" - Alwyn Cosgrove

The opinion of your critics does not matter. What matters is the number of people you can help by
sharing your advice and encouragement in your business.

Here's a video with more Independence Tips:
http://www.earlytorise.com/2011/08/30/fbs/

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - This made my day...Mike is such a cool cat

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK6KyQOZDHY

No comments: