Friday, September 02, 2011

Yesterday's Workout Filming Crushed Me

Yesterday I filmed two 40-minute follow-along MRT workouts for a program coming out in November.
Finished with timed bodyweight squats. I could barely move my legs when I finished - felt like concrete.
You're going to get a good laugh watching me do this. Payback for every tough workout I've put you
through.

So today is an off-day. Went for a bike ride around Toronto this morning. Did some foam rolling and
stretching, but that's it. Tomorrow I will bench press. My current schedule is quite messed up with travel
and workout filming. Once we hit September 13th everything will be back to normal and I'll have a
strong push to the end of the year to get stronger...right now I'm just treading water.

This week's Fitness QnA and the August Success Story of the Month -
http://www.ttfatloss.com/bodyweight-exercise/august-success-story/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
‎"Make big plans...that's the best way to make big things happen. Write down your plans. Share them
with trusted colleagues. Seek out team members and accomplices. Shun the non-believers. They won't
be easily convinced, but they can be ignored." - Seth Godin

‎"If you do not show up you cannot win." – Jason Leister

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

1 comment:

Career Change Training said...

I love your kickbutt Mindset Tip. Great blog...