I'm going to go to the local Gold's Gym later on today for an upper body workout, but until then I have today's tips for you, starting with a 5-minute clarity task.
Kick-Butt Mindset Tip of the Day:
Take 5-10 minutes and get some clarity for yourself on these questions:
"What do you really want to accomplish? What do you need to do to get there?" No need to answer here...just write it down on a pen and paper and make sure that the actions you are taking each day are congruent with what you really want to accomplish.
This week's 7-day fat burning coaching call:
Download this for your Ipod...featuring training tips from Roman Fitness Systems and nutrition SWITCHES from me:
=> John Romaniello Workout Tips
Oh, and here's a workout video for you too:
Workout SWITCH of the Day.
TT Switch Workout A. Switching it up big time. #truth
=> Switch Up Your Fat Burning Workout
Since I'm on the road this weekend, I thought I'd bring you some...
1) Don't drink out of the glass glasses that are in your hotel room...because they probably never leave the room for a real cleaning. They just get a wipe-down from what I hear.
2) Don't let your skin come in contact with hotel room carpet. Pretty gross.
3) Always put a towel on the ground between your hands and the floor if doing pushups or mountain climbers in your hotel room. Stay clean
Today's Independence Tip:
3 lessons from Warren Buffets 2010 letter to shareholders:
1) Create your personal/business philosophy and be willing to walk away from anything that doesn't fit.
2) Get a mentor and be a relentless student.
3) "Culture, more than rule books, determines how an organization behaves." Create a company culture that attracts the right people and repels the wrong people.
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training