For everyone asking "how was the superbowl"...well, it was cold.
We had first row tickets in the corner of end zone, so that was good. The game was also good...I was neither "amazed" nor "disappointed" about that experience. I might do it again...who knows, maybe next year in dallas...Of course, the overall weekend experience was a 9.5/10 with all the parties, celebrities, dinners, adventures, etc.
1) My friend getting a photo taken with Cowboys owner, Jerry Jones
2) Having Terrell Owens hold the elevator door open for our group...he was very polite.
3) Seeing a very wasted NFL coach acting silly...who will remain un-named
4) Seeing a very wasted NFL player at a nightclub acting silly...who will remain un-named
5) Seeing Wyclef Jean, Sean Paul, and Queen Latifah perform at a tiny nightclub in front of only 200 people
6) Eating dinner at Prime 112 steakhouse at a table that neighbored a table including Franco Harris, another table including Queen Latifah (saw her 3 times over the weekend), and a table including Jarrod from Subway (he wasn't eating a sub)
7) Winning the "wine game" at Prime 112. We ordered 3 bottles of wine (one cheap, one medium, one expensive), and we drank them "blindfolded". I was the only one to identify the correct identities of the wines.
There were a few other random adventures, but I'll keep those to myself.
And so I finally got home from Miami at 2am last night...and this morning I had my 1st blender drink in almost a week.
Ingredients: raspberries, blackberries, pineapple 1 banana, spinach, almond milk, walnuts, sesame seeds, flax meal, peanut butter. also used a decent tasting vegan vanilla protein from the UK (gift from a friend) called Phyto Protein
3) good morning
4A) 1-leg ball curl
4B) ball planks
I wasn't particularly explosive today...although strength was okay...but my weight was down 6 pounds from last week. It should be back to normal by tomorrow. I didn't keep to the best eating and hydration schedule in Miami.
Resource of the day:
Here's a presentation (webinar) I did last week on my 15 Nutrition Rules that you can watch for free
And finally, today's fat loss fire-up:
The more you learn and apply now, the easier it will be to maintain your weight and body fat for the rest of your life...so use a food journal and trainnig journal and study the results you get from the changes you make in your diet and exercise. You have to identify the connections between what you do and the results ...you get. Once you do, you'll know what works for you...and staying lean for life will be easy.