In this week's fat burning guide, I cover 2 research studies that expose the truth behind calorie counting and a popular diet.
And the scientists found that the more complex a diet, the HARDER it is to stick to it...so if you're having a hard time with a particular diet, it's not your fault - it's the diet's fault.
Check out my blog for more details on a popular diet that is too complex:
You'll also discover...
- The Winter Olympics Workout (pretty cool workout idea)
- The truth about the choices we make
- One training method you must avoid because it INCREASES your injury risk
- The #1 rule for men in the Fat Loss vs. Muscle Building debate
- How to reduce your cancer risk by 50%
- And the "Curling Strength Training Circuit"
Plus some other cool workout ideas.
Have a great week.
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, TT for Abs DVDs
PS - The TT For Abs Workout DVDs are coming soon!
And it will be your 1st-ever chance to workout with me, exercise by exercise, in the comfort of your own home.
That's right, essentially you'll be "hiring me as your in-home personal trainer". I can't wait to get you your copy of these workouts - AND a copy of my Simple Nutrition DVD filmed right here in the kitchen of TT Headquarters.
Just one more week till you will get the TT for Abs DVDs.