Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paging Dr. Brilliantyne...

I'm totally gonna change my name to Craig Brilliantyne...since I just created brilliant new workout, "TT Transformation 2 - Judgement Day". This will be added to the Platinum TT Member's Area this weekend as a Ballantyne's Day Gift.

Today's blender drink looked like a vat of Purple Jesus. Only healthier.

Ingredients were: blueberrries, blackberries, raspberries, 1 banana, spinach, almond butter, almond milk, walnuts, and sun warrior protein powder. I also had a toasted cashew butter sandwich using flax bread. Then I had an apple and hit the gym to take someone through a "TT Transformation 2" workout. That's where I perfected the program. It's a lot of fun.

Today's big boy salad: spinach, red and orange peppers, broccoli, red onion, avocado,mushrooms, tomato sauce (I don't like the taste of salad dressings), 1/2 can black beans. Shared the avocado, peppers,and broccoli with Bally the Dog.

Today's Facebook Q'n'A

Q: "To lose weight.......Heavy weights and less reps or lighter weight and more Reps?"

Lighter forks and fewer fork reps.

I'll be doing another Q'n'A on the Turbulence Training Fanpage this afternoon after I hit a dog walk and then film a "Turbulence Training Nutrition DVD" in my kitchen this afternoon.

Today's Resource:

=> The Turbulence Training 7-Step Detox Nutrition Plan

And now your daily butt-kick to the head:

Kekich Credo #94. For each important action you take, ask yourself if you would be embarrassed if it were published...

CB says:

• Be accountable to others and post your nutrition on the web.
• If you have to publish it, will you eat it?
• Remember: The actual eating portion of a meal takes only minutes, are you going to waste ...weeks and months of hard work on a simple few minutes of indulgence?

Alright, that's it for today.

Stay strong and see you on Facebook,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig - God is good!!