Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paging Dr. Brilliantyne...


I'm totally gonna change my name to Craig Brilliantyne...since I just created brilliant new workout, "TT Transformation 2 - Judgement Day". This will be added to the Platinum TT Member's Area this weekend as a Ballantyne's Day Gift.

Today's blender drink looked like a vat of Purple Jesus. Only healthier.

Ingredients were: blueberrries, blackberries, raspberries, 1 banana, spinach, almond butter, almond milk, walnuts, and sun warrior protein powder. I also had a toasted cashew butter sandwich using flax bread. Then I had an apple and hit the gym to take someone through a "TT Transformation 2" workout. That's where I perfected the program. It's a lot of fun.

Today's big boy salad: spinach, red and orange peppers, broccoli, red onion, avocado,mushrooms, tomato sauce (I don't like the taste of salad dressings), 1/2 can black beans. Shared the avocado, peppers,and broccoli with Bally the Dog.

Today's Facebook Q'n'A

Q: "To lose weight.......Heavy weights and less reps or lighter weight and more Reps?"

Answer:
Lighter forks and fewer fork reps.

I'll be doing another Q'n'A on the Turbulence Training Fanpage this afternoon after I hit a dog walk and then film a "Turbulence Training Nutrition DVD" in my kitchen this afternoon.

Today's Resource:

=> The Turbulence Training 7-Step Detox Nutrition Plan

And now your daily butt-kick to the head:

Kekich Credo #94. For each important action you take, ask yourself if you would be embarrassed if it were published...

CB says:


• Be accountable to others and post your nutrition on the web.
• If you have to publish it, will you eat it?
• Remember: The actual eating portion of a meal takes only minutes, are you going to waste ...weeks and months of hard work on a simple few minutes of indulgence?


Alright, that's it for today.


Stay strong and see you on Facebook,


Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig - God is good!!