Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Crazy Workout & Vegan Feast


Sorry about that "bad link" earlier this week...we had so much traffic to my TT blog that the web company shut my site down!

But I think we have that all fixed up and you can read about the
diet challenge here:

=> Fat Loss Diet Depletion Challenge

Or watch this youtube video I made about it (including a video tour of my fridge):

=> Craig's Kitchen & Fridge tour

By the way, the diet challenge all started after my trip to Jersey last week where I did a crazy workout and had a vegan feast with my buddy Jay Ferruggia and his girlfriend.

(She trains waaaaaay harder than him, but don't tell him I said that!).

Read about our crazy "log press and battling ropes" workout, the vegan feast, and the diet depletion challenge here:

=> Renegade Gym Workout

(And keep your fingers crossed we don't blow the web server again with too much traffic!)

Five minute depletion workout coming tomorrow,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Who is the ONE strength coach that has influenced my workouts the most?

Jay Ferruggia.

And if you want to build muscle then make sure you read his muscle gaining article here:

=> Click here for the 5 Biggest Muscle Building Mistakes

Jay is the guy I borrow from most when putting together my personal programs, and the TT Meathead series (and now I borrow vegetarian eating ideas from him too).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig - I'm always really interested to see what your workouts look like. I'm always somewhat amazed by the poundages you use. Hopefully this question doesn't sound too stupid, but, I know you've gone through phases where you've tried to put on muscle and ones where your weight has gone back down a bit. With the heavy weight that you lift regularly, what keeps you (or any person for that matter) from continuing to grow? From a physiological standpoint do we all just have a "limit" where our bodies won't pass? Could you personally get up to 210 or 220 without much fat? Just some musing I've done for a while...

Thanks,
Jay

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

i don't eat enough.