One undeniable #TRUTH:
No matter how tough your situation, no matter how dark your days, SOMEONE, somewhere, starting from WORSE circumstances than you are in right now, was able to turn their lives around, transform, and achieve the same goals as you have. If they can do it, YOU can do it too. Never, ever, ever give up on what is important to you. We're here to help.
That's why we created TransformationContest.com for you.
Stay strong. Get stronger.
Here's what I've been up to on my own health journey...
So far so good and strict with the gluten-free travel nutrition.
Yesterday the airport security guy was wary of my Athletic Greens container. He was sure it was a liquid. So I had to open it. Then he ran the powder through the "chemical detector" thing they have.
We now know that Athletic Greens is not explosive. LOL.
Gluten-free on the plane to Miami
- lots of nuts (cashews, almonds)
- chicken breast and tiny amount of broccoli, plus a good salad with peppers
- quick circuit in the gym followed by Athletic Greens and an apple and almonds
- will have an omelet with my buddy Bedros Keuilian around 9am
- probably have salmon and a salad at lunch
- lots of roasted almonds in the afternoon
- steak or seafood for dinner with vegetables
For more info on how to eat and train while traveling, read this:
Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.” ― Leo Babauta
There is still time to join the contest here
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer