Tuesday, January 08, 2013

drink this for your abs

4am - I get up. Every morning. No matter where I am in the world.
 
4am-4:10am - I pet the dog. Except on trips. He doesn't have a passport.
 
4:15am to 7am - I write and create workouts. Every day. My magic time.
 
7am - DOG WALK!!! ***tails-a-waggin***
 
7:45am - I drink this for my abs.

It's not an "energy drink" packed with sugar, caffeine, and
who-knows-what-other-dangerous-ingredients.

In fact, this drink is ultra-low in calories - WITHOUT artificial
sweeteners - and is perfect for intermittent fasting.

These days I'm making sure to go 12 hours between dinner and
breakfast, and after being up for 3 hours writing, I drink this
as a pre-workout booster before my 8am training sessions.

It's literally the perfect drink for fat loss.

And no, it's not water. Nope, not a protein shake either.

But it is the most important drink you can give your body for
health and fat loss.

I highly recommend it.

And you can get yours here

Easy to travel with too, and I'm taking a container on my trips to
Miami (leaving today) and San Francisco (next week) where I'll be
working with over 50 personal trainers, nutritionists and fitness
experts in closed-door meetings.

This drink will power me through these 18-hour days and will
prevent the colds and other airborne illnesses that so many other
travelers get.

If only they had this secret liquid weapon on their side like I do.

Get the best drink for health and fat loss here

But hurry, you might not get this good of a deal ever again.

Drink up for health and energy,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: