Thursday, January 31, 2013

Just Do It

You know that thing you've been setting aside? The one gnawing at your brain?

Well...

Stop putting it off. Attack that obstacle, task, conversation, or project that is in your way. No more procrastinating. Take action today.


Just do it! It's still the best advice.

How bad do you want it? This is where you answer with ACTION that speaks louder than words

Taking my own advice, I've started meditating...this is something I've tried to incorporate as a daily habit many times before...but this time I'm going to make it stick. Matt Smith, ETR's Publisher, is giving me guidance, and so far, I've come a long way in just 4 days. Just finished a great 13-minute session. The key is to schedule it in my day and not let anything get in my way. Just like all of my other important habits. Stay strong!

Today's Workout for me:
Squats, Step-Ups, Leg Curls, Get Ups.

Now to the airport for a flight to Tampa and a Superbowl weekend with over 51 fitness experts and good friends, including Joel Marion, Jason Ferruggia, Adam Steer, Bedros Keuilian, Flavia and Vince Del Monte, Shaun Hadsall, Isabel De Los Rios, John Rowley, and many, many more.

Lots to see and do and learn from these folks. We'll be hitting a huge workout at Powerhouse Gym on Saturday morning.

And today's training resource for you...Alwyn Cosgrove is back with more metabolic-type training advice
- http://www.ttfatloss.com/metabolic-type-training/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify, simplify." - Henry David Thoreau

"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - For entrepreneurs...


Is your business something that you will want to wake up every day and work on and talk about and obsess about for the next 10 years? If not, it's probably not the right thing for you. Find something else.

No comments: