Saturday, January 19, 2013

Take a Chance on this Before Monday

It is tempting for all of us – myself included – to remain in our comfort zones.

But that is not where we grow, improve, and make the changes necessary to dramatically move forward.

My challenge to you is to do the opposite. Look at what you are doing to stay in your comfort zone and think, “What is the opposite action of my instinct? And would this opposite action be the better solution?” (And yes, for Seinfeld fans, this is the old “George Costanza” method.)

To take me up on this challenge, we've extended the deadline for the FREE Transformation Contest to Monday night at:

- www.TransformationContest.com

(Another reason, to be honest with you, is that I want to get more people in the contest. Right now we have 41,000 people, but I want to hit 50,000 with a deadline push. That's my goal. We can do it. You can help, and then win my money just like all of the good folks did at www.TurbulenceTrainingContest.com!)

Take a chance. Don't give up. Keep on pushing.

Failure isn't bad. Failure isn't final. If there is one thing I know after having observed this crazy world for 37 years, it's that you can SURVIVE almost anything and come back better and stronger than ever before. Don’t let the fear of failure stop you from achieving the success you deserve.

There will be days when you struggle to exercise, and that is okay. Just never give up. Realize everyone else goes through this, and not quitting is what separates the successful from the frustrated. Don't give up. Keep on pushing!

Alright, off to the gym for a meathead upper body workout.

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Take me up on the FREE Transformation Contest before Monday night at:

- www.TransformationContest.com

No comments: