Friday, November 23, 2012

Meathead Bench Friday Fun

Great lifting session today.

My #meathead workout today:
Pullups, Bench Press, DB Row, DB Press, BB Row, Overhead Squat.

You know, there is still a lot of confusion about slow cardio and fat loss. Here's the truth. Check this out
- www.turbulencetraining.com/intervalreport

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Repeat after me "I can do this. I will do this. I'm going to start doing this right now." Then take your own advice and get going after the things that matter to you in life.

“Those who don’t personal responsibility and don’t take action will be in the same place 12 months from now. I know you’re different and I know you’re an action taker. You want a better life, and you deserve it, now go out and get it.” – Bedros Keuilian

“He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus

There is more opportunity out there than you and I could ever get through in our lifetime. You just have to open your eyes and realize that it is ALL around you.

Have gratitude and stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Training

No comments: