Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Weird Workout Response

I just deadlifted and now my right medial delt is twitching. Its funny, you can watch it twitch through my
shirt - like a heartbeat. It stopped after about 5 minutes. Happens from time to time when muscles are
fatigued, although I'm not sure why the deltoid was twitching. Perhaps some carryover effect from
Monday's bench press workout. I'm off from lifting upper body till the weekend.

I have a ton of TT projects on the go today. I'm going to release TT for Abs 2k11, finish up the August
issue of the TT Certification and TT Secret Society newsletters, and write an article for my blog on 3
training tips to implement into your workouts immediately. Better get to work.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Anyone can succeed. It is just a matter of discipline and effort. How hard are you willing to work? How
disciplined are you willing to be?

Today's www.InternetIndependence.com Tip:
The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you
first find yourself. -Mark Caine

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT
www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

No comments: