Friday, August 05, 2011

The right attitude

Congratulations to Pete Cataldo. Pete is the newest Certified Turbulence Trainer. Great work, Pete, and thanks for helping TT on the 1 Million Transformation Mission.

Two fitness resources for you today:

First, a video of goofy ol' me showing you how to do advanced interval training:

=> Interval Training Ideas

And then this week's fitness QnA on MRT

=> Metabolic Resistance Training Definition

Also, I wrote an article about choosing what you do in life. What do you think
about the "Passion Myth"?

=> The Passion Myth

Today's kickbutt mindset tips:

I've had a couple of great days with a few real negative things happen, so from time to time, I feel like I've been knocked down, kicked while I'm down there, and then knocked down while trying to get up.

You know it. But we'll beat it.

When you're out there doing stuff and taking action, it's natural that you're going to lose a few battles...

I've screwed up royally several times this week myself...but just remember:

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." - Vince Lombardi

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude" – Thomas Jefferson

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Get Turbulence Training Certified


2 comments:

Mitch said...

A good inspiring quote I like to reference is from Batman Begins.

Alfred Pennyworth (to Bruce Wayne): Why do we fall, sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up.

Anonymous said...

Craig,

The first and third links do not work. Just an fyi for you.