Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Morning Thoughts for You

Take an hour today and plan out the next 3 months of your life. Identify the weaknesses you want to
improve and the strengths you want to emphasize. Set big goals with deadlines. And make a list of
action steps that start you on the path immediately. -- I will do this same exercise while I'm on an
airplane today.

And for your business:

Make a list of the 5 biggest factors that can/do have the greatest impact on your business. Then
make a plan to spend a few hours - minimum - on each of those this week. For example, contacting
affiliates, contacting past customers, making youtube videos. Etc. Focus on the BIG levers that can
boost your business.

Now let me tell you about My Life's Work (it includes you):

I spent the weekend down in Vegas speaking at another personal trainer seminar and sharing a little
bit about my Transformation Mission of helping over 1,000,000 men and women change their bodies
and their lives.

It literally is my life's work.

In fact, I recorded a free presentation for you about the "1 Million Mission" here:

=> http://www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

And if you're a personal trainer, I'd love to have you join me on my Worldwide Mission...just check out
that site and request more information on joining the "TT First Fifty Club".

Helping 1,000,000 people is a massive mission, but I was truly inspired by something that happened
to me on the weekend that makes me truly believe it is possible.

Here's a really cool story about a powerful example of how YOU can help others all over the world.

Get this...

At a previous seminar back in March, a young female trainer from the conference walked over and
said, "Hey, do you recognize me?"

Because I knew this person was a trainer, I thought back to all of the past trainer conferences when
we might have met, but to my embarrassment I didn't recognize her...although in the very back of
my mind I knew she looked very familiar.

It turns out it was Emily Johnson, the winner of the first ever TT Transformation Contest way back in
2008.

After winning the contest, she decided to become a personal trainer in Oregon and recently started
her own bootcamps.

How cool is that?

I never would have believed that 3 years ago, when I launched my first Transformation Contest (with
absolutely no idea whether anyone would even enter), it would start an amazing young woman like
Emily down a life-changing path.

It was so cool to meet her and I'm extremely proud that she has continued on from her
transformation to helping other people transform their lives too.

That's the power of helping people transform their lives.

That's the life-changing influence that YOU can have.

All it takes for you to be that kind of positive influence on the world is a powerful idea and a way to
reach people in need of support.

Isn't that amazing what you can do these days?

Think about what you are capable of...let it sink in.

Powerful stuff.

So that's why I'd love for you to become a Certified Turbulence Trainer and join me on my Mission of
helping 1,000,000 people transform their bodies and their lives.

We can do it. But I'll need your help in reaching these people in person and on some new websites I'm
creating.

If you're interested in getting the Turbulence Training Certification - at the Founder's Level - just
head over and watch the free presentation right here:

=> http://www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you at our Certified Turbulence Trainer
seminar later this Fall.

Take action and change the world,

Craig Ballantyne, MS, CSCS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - I'm accepting 30 more trainers...

...starting on Wednesday.

As part of the First Fifty TT Trainers, you'll be given special recognition and priority access at all
Turbulence Training events, and you'll forever be "on my radar" when I'm thinking about helping you
become a better trainer and attract more clients.

That's the least I can do for the trainers who are massive action takers and who were the first trainers
to support my life's Mission of helping 1,000,000 people transform their bodies and their lives.

To become eligible for the TT Certification, please watch the free presentation and get more info
here:

=> http://www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

Thank you so much.

No comments: