Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day Fitness Moms

Visiting my mom for Mother's Day, she's been hanging out with the dog all weekend. Nice to get some free dogsitting so I can actually get some work done.

Out here at her house, there is a bird that has been trying to fly through my kitchen window for over 4 days now...if you are half as persistent as that bird, you'll succeed. Never ever, EVER give up. Not even when someone yells at you to stop - like I've been yelling at that bird all weekend.

But back to Mother's Day, there are a LOT of great fitness moms out there, such as:

Holly Rigsby - I love what Holly Rigsby is doing for Mom's here -

And here's another one of my favorite moms, Diana Keuilian with her girl Chloe (funniest kid I've ever met) making delicious brownies...try them for Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms. Have a great day.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wouldn't it be amazing if we treated our momma like it was mother's day all the time? I know, I know, not very realistic. I have 2 teen age boys and love me everyday! They even help with my fitness business!