Thursday, October 22, 2009

3rd No Nonsense Workout

Went out for dinner last night in Toronto at a restaurant called Splendido...we had 12 boisterous folks from all over (Kentucky, Turkey, Tunisia, Boston, Austin, Vancouver, and Toronto) all squished in around a table meant for 8. It was good times.

I had their Autumn salad to start followed by a pasta dish with two kinds of mushrooms.

I also finished up my 3rd No-Nonsense muscle building workout (designed with the help of Vince Del Monte) before heading down to Orlando...where I'm getting ready for a seminar followed by a few days consulting with nutrition expert Joel Marion over in Tampa. Should be interesting.

The 3rd workout was also good times and went like this...

1) Vertical Jumps - 4 sets

2A) Deadlifts - 3x6
2B) Military Press - 3x6

3A) Good Morning - 3x10
3B) DB curls - 3x10-12

I also finished a great book on the plane..."Emergency" by Neil Strauss. I highly recommend it.

Craig

 

2 comments:

Jim Hasselman said...

Thanks Craig, for all you do for us.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Happy to help!