Saturday, June 27, 2015

Grocery List for Craig Ballantyne

Exciting news to share with you today... There's a new way to burn belly fat that has been shown in more than a DOZEN research studies to help you burn fat and slim your waist at an accelerated rate.

One breakthrough study showed that those who performed this belly-burning trick just twice daily burned 400% more fat than those who didn't.  Another study published in the Journal of International Medical Research showed that those using this powerful flab-burning trick lost 20% of their body fat in just 12 weeks.  And get this... the trick takes less than a minute to perform!

Would you like to burn 400% more fat by using this quick, belly-busting trick just twice daily? Top nutritionist Shawn Wells show you exactly how to do it here:

==> Do THIS twice daily to burn BELLY FLAB (takes less than 1 min)

To your success,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - The Secret to Success...

"Nothing wins more often than superior preparation. Genius is usually preparation." - Kekich Credo #73 ..... If you are trying to lose weight, you must plan, shop, and prepare your foods on an off day. You must prepare to change your body by using a professionally designed proven exercise plan. If you are trying to fix a problem in your life, you must prepare for every obstacle with 2 solutions. Plan, prepare, succeed. Your life, your choice. Make the right decisions right now.


PPS - Here's my grocery list for getting a flat belly...

My diet is gluten-free. You could almost call it Paleo. But you have to watch out for sneaky ingredients in foods and household products, like lip balm and toothpaste. Many of these contain gluten or gluten-like proteins! I also limit my dairy intake. Fortunately I found something called Paleo Protein Powder to replace whey protein. I like the Ancient Cacao flavor.

I've also made some remarkable changes to my diet in the last few years. Growing up, I was an incredibly picky eater. Foods were not allowed to touch, let alone "mingle" on my plate. "Hey peas, you keep away from those potatoes. Everybody stay in their well-carved out areas on my plate. Do NOT touch one another!" Haha.

Back then I also avoided so many vegetables that are now part of my daily meal plan, such as beets, brussel sprouts, onions and garlic. And believe it or not, I had sauerkraut for the first time – that's right, the FIRST time ever – in my life last year. I was a sauerkraut virgin. Now I'm a huge fan, and I even eat Kimchi. I know, I know. I'm weird. But…Now I'm weird and a better eater.

Recently I moved into a new apartment in Toronto. On Saturday mornings I love going to Whole Foods and buying exotic things, so I threw on my ratty old jeans, sneakers, and sweatshirt (except for food, I'm pretty frugal), and rode the subway up to Yorkville, one of the wealthiest parts of the big city.

Here's what I bought at Whole Foods, starting with produce…

  • organic apples
  • organic blueberries
  • organic broccoli
  • organic brussel sprouts
  • organic mushrooms
  • organic spinach
  • onions
  • pickled beet kimchi <= yes, I'm a kimchi connoisseur

Quick Tip: When to go organic? When you eat the 'outside' of a fruit or vegetable, you should pick organic, otherwise you get a load of pesticides. With bananas, for example, where you throw away the peel, nutritionists tend to agree that you shouldn't need to eat organic.

And then I loaded up on Superfood Snacks, such as:

  • walnuts
  • pecans
  • raw almonds
  • decaffeinated Green Tea 
  • Cacao nibs (watch out for the ones coated in sugar!)

Then for superfood cooking…

  • Extra virgin olive oil (choose a dark bottle and store in cool place)
  • Garlic
  • Cinnamon
  • Tomato sauce without added sugar (difficult to find in America!)

I only eat meat once per day, and when I do, it's typically at restaurants. But here's what I get for home:

  • Organic eggs (I know, these aren't meat, but this is the best place to place them on my list)
  • Chicken breasts and thighs
  • Pork or Chicken sausage with NO fillers (cheap sausages contain gluten fillers)
  • And usually I buy grass-fed beef (steak or ground-beef for one of my favorite big skillet dinners)
Finally, I bought a lot of 'natural' or 'green' household products, like:
  • Kiss My Face shaving cream (fewer of the so-called bad chemicals)
  • natural bars of soap
  • 'green' laundry detergents
  • natural toothpaste (fewer chemicals)
Whew, that's it. 

How much? 

Don't ask.
:)

No comments: