Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ballys Bad Habit

I have one of the most deadly and fattening habits in the world.

It's NOT my occasional milk bone.

It's NOT my morning rawhide chewy treat.

It's not my farting, or snoring, or sticking my nose in your crotch.

Yep, Woof, Woof, ol' Bally the Dog here with a very embarrassing admission to make. 

Alex_n_bally
New CTT, Alex Kastor, painted a lifelike portrait of me for the TT Summit! *wags tail*

I have a terrible habit that's been shown to increase my risk of early death by a whopping 40%...

I'm talking about SITTING. And that means all kinds of sitting. It means lying down on my bed, it means sitting out in the grass on the farm looking for varmints, and it even means the kind of sitting in response to, "Sit Bally, Sit. Good Dog."

Despite what they taught me at obedience school, sitting is just plain bad!

And that goes for you humans, too.

Sitting is the new smoking, said the NY Times. It's as bad as cancer, said some doctors.

But everyone is doing it these days. Heck, you're probably doing it right now! But even though it kind of feels good, it's one of the most unnatural and dangerous things you do to your body.

When you sit all day like I do - and like Craiggy the Human does, too, - your body shuts down:
  • Your calorie expenditure drops to 1 calorie per minute instead of 3
  • Your blood flow decreases dramatically
  • Your joints, ligaments and muscles become achy and your posture gets worse every time
  • And the worst part – your fat-burning hormones are reduced by 90%...
I'm not even 10 years old (about 65 in dog years!) and I've already realized that the more I sit, the worse my paws, hindquarters, neck, tail and entire body feel. And you probably feel the same way too, no matter how you set up your computer desk, chair, and driver's seat in your car.

So in the last year, I started looking for a solution that would prevent sitting from literally killing me quicker...

And like many humans, I tried stretching (did a lot of downward dogs!) and specific exercises for my neck and tail... but all of them were either too time-consuming or too boring, and didn't involve anyone petting me. :) 

But then ol' Craiggy the Human and I came across this thing called The Sitting Solution.

About a year ago, two Doctors of Physical Therapy began working on a solution for the common worldwide sitting problem. After working for many years in a private clinic, they discovered a quick-and-easy FIX for people who sit too much. If you sit all day like me, this is a MUST see: 

==> World's FIRST Sitting Solution

Let me know what you think. Alright, I've spent too much time sitting down to write this email. My neck is tired and my tail needs some wagging. So I'm off to do my simple Sitting Solution FIX right now. It makes me feel better almost instantly.

Stay strong and keep on barking on,

Bally the Dog
Certified Dog

PS - If you want to feel better...

...and eliminate chronic pain and frustration, just join me in this simple body FIX habit. You'll feel better in no time.

​See for yourself here

PPS - And no matter how bad it is...

...just remember that it WILL get better. Trust me! 

Never quit. If you stumble, get back up. What happened yesterday no longer matters. Today's another day, so get back on track on move closer to your dreams and goals. So much can be accomplished with a long-term vision and resilience to short term setbacks. Not every problem is conquered overnight, but if you persist and never give in, you will succeed. You can do it. I believe in YOU.

Have a Woofing good day! Bark, bark. *wags tail*

No comments: