Sunday, November 29, 2009

Upper Body Workout

Lazy day today...a sleep-in, a dog walk, a workout, and then more dog walking, reading, and football. I'll probably even watch the Grey Cup tonight.

On my facebook page today, I was talking about a fitness fraud...

"Calorie counters on cardio machines are the biggest fraud in fat loss exercise today. Avoid the cardio confessional...pointless! You can't "burn off" Thanksgiving feasts and calorie binges with 30 min of cardio. Stop living that mindset & free yourself from the guilt. Focus on whole, natural foods and short burst work...outs 90% of the time and enjoy yourself the other 10% - Guilt-free and boring cardio-free."

And then I went for an upper body workout...

1A) Close-Grip Bench
1B) Barbell Row

2A) DB Incline Press
2B) Rope Row

3A) Dips
3B) Incline Hammer Curls

I was going to do some jump training as well, but the room for that was in use...I'll slip it in tomorrow instead.

Traveling to Chicago this week for a few days, so I had to move up my workouts. New program too, so I am testing the waters this week.

Stay strong,

craig

PS - Watch for Bodyweight Bodybuilding - available Tuesday.

 

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hi Craig! These are superb exercise ideas, Love your upper body workout. Working out your upper body is about more than just looking good. Having toned arms and shoulders is always a bonus.