Sunday, May 20, 2007

7-Day Fat Loss Guide: Exercise of the Week

 talked a lot about nutrition late last week...so I hope that you are taking this seriously and planning to eat as well as you can over the next 7 days...after all, it's a big holiday weekend coming up for most readers: Memorial Day! The unofficial kick-off to summer. Dial it in with good nutrition.

And even if your body is not there yet, you can make big changes before the next big holiday in early July.

Get committed! Here's your 7-day guide.

Monday 
In today's TT workout, take it outside. Do hills. Walk them, run them, bike them. Moving your own bodyweight up an incline is tough. And therefore, effective.

Tuesday
30 minute of activity. Spring and summer sports leagues have started. What sport are you in? Sports are a great way for you to get fit, lose fat, and hang with friends. Put some fun back in your fitness.

 

Wednesday

Add the exercise of the week to today's TT workout. This week, try this calorie kicker, the DB Split Squat(found here). You don't see a lot of people doing these, but that's because they are hard and they hurt, but they work!

 

Thursday
30 minutes of activity followed by a review of your goals. Did you meet or exceed your fitness goals set in January, or are you still a little short. Refine your goals for May, June, and July, and get started working towards them today. 

  

Friday

Finish your last TT workout for the week. Do 4 sets of your second superset. This extra volume every once in a while can be beneficial, as it means more turbulence, more calories burned, and more fat burned.

 

Saturday 

30 minutes of exercise with your Social Support Group. Then a group relaxation session. Take care of yourself. And don't forget to send all of your fitness and health compadres over to Turbulence Training to sign up for the newsletter.

 

Send them to Turbulence Training for Fat Loss for the upcoming limited-time bonuses to be released in June!

 

Sunday
Plan, shop, and prepare.

 

Shop the outside aisles. Get your produce, your protein, and avoid your pre-made, processed packages. Try a new lean protein source, something fresh, for Sunday dinner.

 

Every day another step closer to success,

CB

PS - Don't kick yourself later for missing out on this chance today! 

I see so many people stumbling through their workouts, and I'd hate for you to be someone that isn't make any improvements from month to month. All that time wasted, what a shame...

Don't forget about the membership increase taking place at the end of May...

  • The 1-year Platinum Level Membership will go to $297 for 12 months from $147.
  • The monthly Basic Level Membership will go to $19.95 per month from $9.95.

Become a TTMember today!

"I just wanted to share what happened in the gym today with you because it made my day! I am currently in week 2, phase 2 of the TT for Female Strength. I was doing my workout in the small gym at work and I had two men come over and tell me that I was intimdating them!! One of them even told me he was going over to the other side to work out because he felt I was showing him up! I also cheated and tried to do a full chinup after my warm up and I managed one. Yippeee! I am on top of the world right now thanks to you." 
Heidi Sinclair

"I have only been a member at TTMembers.com for a couple of days, but I must say I am very impressed. The volume of information is fantastic, and every time I read one of your manuals I find my self feeling refreshed.  I realise this is weird, but here is why.  Your programs are all straight to the point, packed full of challenging exercises.  But best of all is that you come at stuff from the real world.  I love the fact that you actually design programs with a time limit in mind."
David Jarzebowski

Become a TTMember today!

No comments: