Dear Personal Trainer,
Your voice has been heard.
You're finally getting an East Coast Fitness Event... and it's going to be awesome!
As you know, I speak at several fitness events in California each year.
The biggest, Fitness Business Summit (being held next March 24-26th in San Diego), attracts over 700 trainers each year.
But many people on the East Coast and from Europe can't make the trip.
If that's you, then here's the GREAT news.
On October 21st and 22nd, my friends are having an incredible fitness seminar in Orlando, Florida, right near the Happiest Place on Earth. :)
At this incredible event, we'll show you how to be a better trainer, get your clients faster results, attract more personal training clients, and grow your business...
...all while having more freedom in your life and still getting you home on time for dinner.
You can see me speak both days, and you can even get TT Certified on Sunday, October 23rd with dozens of other trainers that want to join our 10 Million Transformation Mission.
Over the weekend you'll learn from...
Fitness Marketing Expert, Bedros Keuilian, who will show you how to get more clients using referral strategies and Facebook ads
- Precision Nutrition coach, Kate Solovieva, a world traveler and adrenaline junkie, and nutrition guru. With her Master's in Psychology, Kate helps men and women overcome their nutrition obsessions and failures so her clients can lose weight, get back in shape, and break their food addictions.
- Nisan Trotter, otherwise known as the Fitness Preacher! Voted the 2015 FBS Personal Trainer of the Year, this award-winning speaker will motivate, inspire, and lift you up all while showing you how to grow a successful personal training studio.
- Amy Martin, a nutrition coach, world-renowned trainer, and cookbook, will show you how to succeed in the fitness industry. A 5-year veteran of the military, Amy has gone on to open multiple gyms, compete in figure competitions, and build amazing teams focused on helping clients transform their bodies.
- Dan Ritchie, who will show you how to specialize in the baby boomer market and deliver personal training sessions customized to men and women over the age of 55... allowing you to stand out from all the intense and intimidating gyms that most boomers don't want to join!
- Brittney Woodrum, CTT, the most caring personal trainer in America who will show you how to build a community of raving fans that bring you clients for FREE!
- Mike Bledsoe, the hard-core gym business-building guru, for trainers that want to build the most popular Cross-Fit gym in their area
- Daniel Woodrum, Master CTT, who will teach you advanced bodyweight training techniques to get your clients results faster than ever
- Josh Carter, the secret weapon for personal trainers who are building their business with Facebook ads while saving them big bucks!
- Matt Wilbur, owner of the most successful boot camp locations in America... who will show you his secrets to getting clients even if you live in a small town
But that's not all ... there are even more superstars that will be there to help you get more clients, help more people change their lives, make you more money, and still get you home on time for dinner.
However, today is your FINAL chance to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount. The price increases by $100 at midnight tonight.
So if you're a personal trainer and want to get more clients, you can't miss this Fitness Event happening in Orlando, Florida on October 21st and 22nd.
Reserve your seat here and save $100 (ends at midnight)
It's going to be amazing!
See you soon,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
PS - Action Takers Rule The World
"The best way to get started is to get started. Life rewards action…not reaction. Wait for nothing. Act now." - Kekich Credo #81