Monday, May 09, 2016

Monday AM Rapid Fire Squat Workout

Today is a super duper busy day. I have four podcasts scheduled, including one at 7am local time.


Plus, I have five big team meetings, and then I have to plan, pack, and prepare for my week's trip to Las Vegas. It's Mastermind time with Mikey, Derek, Ferruggia, Bedros, Shawna, and the gang. It's going to be our biggest and best Mastermind party ever.


So I was up early and focused on a squat workout this morning. It was shorter than usual, but still awesome, and it went like this:


1a) Squat

1b) Box Jump


2a) Chest-Supported Row

2b) Back Extensions


Tomorrow I'll get in a bench press workout before heading to the airport, and I'll try to sneak in two Sin City workouts on Thursday and Friday.


Oh, and yesterday I recorded an amazing podcast with Brian Patrick Murphy from Mark Fisher's famous gym in New York City. They do some really wacky stuff there (at the gym). The podcast was high energy and we went deep. And I mean deep. Plus, the rapid fire round at the end was awesome. It will be out in a couple of weeks.


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Ask the big question: What do you really want to achieve in life? Then think, are the people I'm spending time with helping me achieve this?"The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best." – Epictetus ... Become the person you need to be to achieve what you want to achieve.


Get going faster than ever,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT


PS - Some very cool podcasts coming soon!


Here's one...


https://paleomagonline.com/craig-ballantyne-wants-live-perfect-day-pmr-125/




No comments: