Friday, May 06, 2016

Dear Personal Trainers

Dear Personal Trainer,

You know what’s coming.

The summer time slowdown.

All of your clients are going away.

I know the feeling.

It happened to me about 10 years ago when I was a full-time personal trainer in Toronto. All of my clients checked out and went up to the lake for the summer.

I was about to go broke waiting around for them to come back.

Until one day I met a couple of people at a park. We got to talking about how they wanted to get personal training, but couldn’t afford it.

So I said, “Hey, why don’t you find a couple more friends and we’ll use my TT bodyweight exercises here in the park.”

And my bootcamp was born.

Soon I was helping more people – in the summer – than I was during January in the peak time of year for one-on-one personal training.

That’s when I realized the POWER of bootcamps.

You help more people.

You make more money.

And you work less.

It’s the TRIPLE threat.

Even Jillian Michaels has switched to this workout secret after giving up on The Biggest Loser show and going her own way.

But there are still too many personal trainers that don’t know about this secret.

And so that’s why I’ve assembled 12 of America’s top bootcamp experts to come to a secret location near Denver, Colorado to teach all of my friends – including YOU – about how to run the world’s BEST bootcamp workouts so that…

You help more people.

Make more money.

And you work less.

It’s that simple.

And I know that as the top personal trainer in your community, you’ve been looking for these secrets for a long, long time.

Well, now they are ALL available to you.

So join me here (very soon!)

Over those two days you’ll learn EVERYTHING that took me over 10 years to figure out.

You’ll soon be on the fast track to massive success in your community.

Helping more people.

Making more money.

Working less.

Having more time for your family.

And making a greater impact in your community.

Changing lives.

While improving yours.

I can’t wait to help you out.

See you soon.

So join me here (coming soon!)

Please don’t miss out on this chance to improve your financial future while changing the lives of so many others.

PS - You do NOT have to be a personal trainer to attend. You can also get TT-certified at the event, too.

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS – Take the 4-C approach to helping others today.

Coach and Care. Connect and Correct.

Communicate to your Community. Solve people's problems, encourage dreams, deliver hope, and give a reason to believe in the future, because right now someone out there is crying themself to sleep because you haven’t found them and helped them. Stop procrastinating. Get helping. Don’t hold back.


No comments: