Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Traveling Not Training

No lifting for me today. I'm flying to Tampa for a few days. Just left the hotel room at 8am and will get to St. Pete's around 3pm. Then it will be time with Joel Marion and family.

If you need a workout, use this 15 minute fat blaster:
- http://www.earlytorise.com/15-minute-complex-workout/

Tomorrow I'll drive to one of the best commercial gyms in America, Powerhouse in Tampa. I'll train, then film with Dan Long. Hopefully I run into Ben Pakulski. He's a great guy and a training mentor of mine.

Speaking of mentors, another mentor of my just released his latest hardcover book. So treat yourself and burn the fat with Tom Venuto's new 28-day program in his updated, Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle 
- http://www.BurnTheFatFeedTheMuscle.com

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Surround yourself with people who are better than you…they will bring out the best in you.

Have gratitude today for all the coaches, mentors, and teachers that helped you along the way. The list is probably over 100 people long...

Stay strong and stay around good people,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

1 comment:

George Godin said...

I totally agree with you. We really need to surround ourselves with people who are better than us because they will bring out the best in us. I will definitely check out your 15 minute workout.