Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2 problems with P90X

There are 2 major problems with the P90X workout.
 
First, these workouts are just too bloody long. Second, you have to do them too darn often. No one has the time - or joints - for this. That's why so many people drop out of the program. 
 
Here's a better way to get fit and lose fat:
 
 
These workouts take less than half the time, are a fraction of the price, and are on sale this week only. Plus, you get immediate online access to these workouts rather than having to wait weeks for DVDs to show up in the mail.
 
I could go on and on why my scientifically proven Turbulence Training (TT) program is better than P90X, but why don't we hear from happy TT users...
 
"I am now spending less time in the gym than before and getting my best results ever... the TT workouts are intense, fun, and incredibly effective." - Emily Johnson, who lost 15.5 pounds of fat and won the 1st ever TT Transformation Contest in 2008
 
"I am just over 30 and had plateaued. Big Time! I had followed P90X for a couple years and just couldn't finish losing my gut. I hate to say it but the workouts became boring and I was becoming complacent. With Turbulence Training I lost an inch and a half in my waist and added an inch to my chest." - Jay Casconi
 
"I have been doing Turbulence Training for two weeks and have seen fantastic results. The concepts behind it are awesome and my body responds better to TT than it did for Crossfit. My flexibility has also improved." - Dave Lawrence
 
 
"Craig, I am a 46-year old single dad with three boys and I have full time custody, so my life is quite busy. I have been trying to develop or find a workout program that can fit into my busy lifestyle for quite some time now. I just completed week 3 of the Intermediate TT and my weight is down 10 pounds and I feel great..my abs are actually starting to show a little. I have undergone a very noticeable change in only 3 weeks. Turbulence Training is awesome!!! I have never written a testimonial for anything. I really just felt I needed to provide you with feedback because TT has really changed my life thus far. THANK YOU!" - Elio Denis
 
"I love Turbulence Training! Since starting Turbulence Training, I've cut my gym time in half but it's showing results already. AND I'm loving my non-gym days. I'm playing tennis again, taking my dog for long walks and I've even tried a bit of mountain biking. It's nice to get out and moving." - Tara Riordan

With Turbulence Training, you'll get all of the benefits of P90X and CrossFit - the fat loss, the transformation, the motivation, videos showing you the proper technique, a complete nutrition guide, and over 12 weeks of workouts - but without the pitfall of overuse injuries and in fewer workouts each week.
 
Plus, Turbulence Training comes with Beginner, Intermediate,and Advanced Level workouts, and a few extreme fat loss workouts as well for fast results.
 
Burn fat in less time than P90X <= 72% off sale this week only
 
Get back in shape and start losing the holiday fat immediately,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

 

PS - You can also use these workouts to WIN my money...

...in the 19th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest.
 
How? Just like this...
 
Step #1 - Take your before photos with today's newspaper.
 
 
Step #3 - Take your after photos with a newspaper 12 weeks later.
 
Step #4 - Tell us about your experience in 300 words.
 
Step #5 - Email us your entry, sit back, and let the world vote.
 
It's that easy. You can win $1000 just for losing your belly fat.

You'll be amazed at what you can do in 30 minutes, three times per week.

Your knees and shoulders will thank you for making the switch to Turbulence Training, and you'll save hours each week, too.
 
PPS - Wait, there's more...
 
"Craig, I had to share this with you. Back in February I had a checkup, and my cholesterol was not good, my blood pressure had inched up higher than it had ever been, and I was about 30 lbs. heavier than I wanted to be. I started TT right after that, and just finished the intermediate level program and had everything tested again. I was shocked!  In 8 weeks I'd lost 12 lbs., my cholesterol level has dropped by 60 points, my BP went from 128/85 to 110/70, and my resting heart rate went from 75-76 to 68. Not bad for someone who'll be 50 in a few months! Thanks for all of the work you do and the help you give to so many of us!" - Jeff Montgomery 
 
PPS - Happy to help, and Happy New Year! 
 
See you in 2014.
 

No comments: