Tuesday, December 17, 2013

28 Day program to do the impossible

Lame college professors and cardio addicts like to tell you that you can't do this. They say it's impossible.
 
That's what "they say".
 
 
Listen, I've been in the business for almost 20 years, and I've been in the gym (working out or training others) for 20 hours a week for over a decade. I know what is possible more than those naysayers.
 
I know you CAN gain muscle and lose fat at the SAME time.
 
Check out this amazing success story from one of my best clients:
 
"Hey Craig, I'm finishing up the last week of TT Gain Muscle/Lose Fat 2... And it's living up to its name. I've gotten way bigger through the upper body... lats are filling out... And waist is slimming. I benched 245 five times on my fourth set on Saturday... Beast mode! Wanted to thank you again for helping me out. I'm loving it! I've gone from a fatty to one of the strongest guys in the gym." - Sean Goldsmith
 
And this type of training works for ALL age groups and both genders, too. 
 
One of my workout programs was used in a study where women gained 4.2 pounds of muscle and lost 3.5 pounds of fat in just a few weeks. 
 
BOOM. They did the impossible, and I bet they looked fantastic.
 
(Reference: Med Sci Sports Exerc. Body Composition and Strength Changes in Women with Milk and Resistance Exercise. Josse, A.R., et al.)
 
In another study, men AND women OVER the age of 60 gained 4 pounds of lean mass and lost 4 pounds of fat in 12 weeks with resistance training. Imagine how great they felt...and they didn't even change their diet. That's the power of these workouts.
 
(Reference: Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 85(4):1005-13. Resistance training and dietary protein: effects on glucose tolerance and contents of skeletal muscle insulin signaling proteins in older persons. Iglay, H.B., et al.)
 
So because YOU and I know better than these stuffy professors, I'm having a "Prove them wrong!" sale this week on my Gain Muscle-Lose Fat program this week only. The sale ends on Thursday night. 
 
 
Save over 67% on the regular price of this workout so that you can start gaining muscle and losing fat at the SAME time during the holidays.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Move quick! This sale ENDS Thursday and the price TRIPLES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Reference: Med Sci Sports Exerc. Body Composition and Strength Changes in Women with Milk and Resistance Exercise. Josse, A.R., et al.)
This study certainly shows the results referenced, but was based on drinking fat free milk immediately after and one hour after the exercise. This is an important detail for these results.