Friday, December 20, 2013

#1 fitness gift to get

There are several popular fitness Christmas gifts that seem to be a real waste of money - to me. But I'm cheap, so what do I know? Maybe I'm a grinch!
 
Anyways, I wouldn't get a FitBit...it doesn't even track heart rate...although I do like the silent vibration alarm option. I wouldn't get an elliptical machine. They are a joke. And I wouldn't get a pair of LuluLemon pants. LOL. Ever!
 

Get a TRX. It's so versatile. I hang mine in the garage and use it in every home workout I do, and I use it in every gym I visit, like PowerHouse in Tampa, Renegade Gym in Jersey, and Fit Athletic in San Diego. 
 
Forget those calorie counters and get something practical that will actually change your body! And to get maximum value from your TRX, find out 191 exercises you can do with it from my friend Dan Long, TRX guru.
 
 
Dan's even put together an amazing Hybrid workout where you combine TRX moves, dumbbell exercises, and kettlebell training to accelerate your fat loss results. You can do these at home too, if you have a simple garage gym set-up like I do.
 
(Since I already have a TRX, I treated myself to a full 125 pound PowerBlock system for Christmas...should be arriving this afternoon. That goes with my 7 kettlebells, the TRX, Powerwheel, and two medicine balls. I'm all set!)
 
If you're just getting started putting together your home gym, start with the TRX - it's the most versatile piece of equipment you can get, and you can take it to the park, or in your luggage when you travel the world.
 
But make sure you know how to use it. Get Dan's videos today's.
 
 
Oh, by the way, I also have a Jungle Gym XT. It's good, but I don't like it as much as the TRX, although the JGXT is cheaper. You get what you pay for.
Enjoy Dan's energy in those training videos and Rock Your Core in 2-0-1-4 with the TRX!
 
Have a Merry Christmas,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

No comments: