Friday, December 10, 2010

Meathead Friday

I think I might even like Meathead Friday more than Meathead Monday. Here's my workout and plan for the day.

1A) Close-grip Rack Lockouts
1B) Wide Grip Seated Row

2A) Shoulder Press using purple jumpstretch band
2B) Chest supported rows

3A) EZ-bar tris
3B) EZ-bar bis

Meatheady fun.

Also did a lot of upper body/upper back mobility exercises before training.

Now the plan is to get Active Release around lunch, then going to Freshii for lunch, then a big dog walk. I'll be working on the TT 2K11 workout tonight.

Today's resource:
Men's Health magazine reports that a 48-ounce porterhouse from Shula's steak house is 4000 calories. And yet I once watched John Romaniello eat one of those in 4 minutes. 1000 calories per minute. All that and much more in this week's TT fat loss coaching call here

=> Steak-My Workouts-Transformation Tips

Speaking of good ol' Roman, I created a bodyweight workout for him and he filmed it in his Vegas hotel room. I like this kid. Good workout vid too BUT it is politically incorrect. Big time.

=> Vegas Bodyweight Hotel Room Workout

BTW, yesterday I hit the Apple store for some Turbulence Christmas shopping...admittedly all for myself. The Apple store is an amusing place to spend a couple of hours. I purchased an Ipad (32GB) and a 13-inch MacBook pro. The Ipad is mostly for
watching netflix, reading books, and email while traveling.

I'm now set for Christmas.

Time to buy the dog some ibones or somethings,

Craig

PS - Today's kickbutt mindset tip is:

"...time is totally perishable amd cannot be stored. Yesterday's time is gone forever and will never come back." - Peter Drucker...so use your time wisely and have a great weekend.



No comments: