You'll never need to use the Cardio Confessional again...here's why.
Friday morning, Dec. 24th, I stepped on the scale at the local YMCA and weighed 174 lbs.
Two days of eating later, I go back for my first post-Christmas workout (a real killer - 10-minute squats plus abs - watch for the exact routine in the TT Workout of the Month for February).
I weigh myself again: 171.5 lbs.
I "lost" 2.5 pounds while eating everything I could.
Of course, I never "really" trust the scale...but I'm telling you, there's something about the Turbulence Training lifestyle that allows you to enjoy food, life, and being lean...without EVER having to get on the "Cardio Confessional".
That's my term for people who think that an hour of cardio will make up for the previous day's dietary indiscretions. But nothing can be further from the truth. It's the BIGGEST cardio mistake.
For the next two months, millions of bloated men and women will be stepping on stairmasters, mounting elliptical machines, and parking their butts on bikes for hours while repenting their sinful Christmas time indulgences and other holiday feast transgressions.
Unfortunately, they will do all this with little return for the investment of their time.
Heck, even scientific research proves that they are wasting their time.
First, from Australia, a study shows us that long, slow, boring cardio didn't help one group of subjects lose fat, while another group was able to burn a lot of belly fat with interval training.
(Oh, and the interval training group didn't change their bad diets, either. So they lost fat just with interval training.)
And second, an American study showed that doing 300 hours of cardio in a year led to less than 6 pounds of fat loss in men and women.
So to sum up the research (and what YOU know to be true)...
- The cardio confessional is a waste of time.
- A mindset that involves "exercise as punishment for overeating" is unhealthy and ineffective.
- Interval training burns belly fat.
- Resistance training is the only way to build muscle and burn fat at the same time.
- Short burst Turbulence Training workouts (combining intervals and resistance training) are the best way to lose your belly fat and sculpt a sexy body.
- The interval training workouts you'll find on pages 36-39 of the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss manual will help you burn belly fat in only a few minutes per session.
Click here to get started with Turbulence Training for Fat Loss during this week's 50% off sale - found only on this special page:
=> Turbulence Training Deal for You
Get with the program,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training