Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Highlight of my year

Today was the highlight of my year.

Even though I've been lucky enough to go to the Superbowl and attend seminars in Vegas and Miami this year, nothing beats what happened today...

I got to teach health and fitness to high school students at North Park Secondary School in Brampton, Ontario.

And for some strange reason they let me bring Bally the Dog.

You can just imagine how crazy that was...but he settled down after about 10 minutes and I shared my 15 Simple Nutrition rules with the kids, and then we did a QnA session on all sorts of topics, from workouts to supplements to careers in the fitness industry.

I could have stayed there all day...it was an amazing environment and its was awesome to be around the energy of kids who have the opportunity to create an incredible life ahead of them.

After that, I had a lunch at my friend's "Freshii" store at the Heartland Town Center in Mississauga, and then came back to the office to put together 2 gifts for you.

1) I want to give you access to an hour long audio and report that I did with Joel Marion where he explains even more about his nutrition program and the 3 reasons that traditional diets fail.

You can download that info for free right here:

=> Joel Marion's Extreme Fat Loss Dieting

Don't miss Joel's comments about how most diets are only good for __ days before they go bad...and we finish the call with the funny story of Joel's cheeseburger-superset workout...you won't want to miss that one.

2) We also added the TT Gauntlet videos to my Facebook Fanpage here:

=> Get the TT Gauntlet Workout Videos

You can watch those advanced bodyweight circuit workouts and download the free workout manual from the fanpage...and make sure you stay alert for the QnA sessions I do on the fanpage.

They happen at least once per day...randomly...talk to you there!

Thanks to North Park High School for an amazing day,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, TT Clash of the Titans - Coming Soon

PS - The new TT Addiction program...

...is now available for TT Members to download.

No comments: