Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My hip flexors are going to kill me for this

I'm flying to auckland new zealand today. The first 6 hours to LA will be no problem...then I get a 4 hour break in LA to move around and then the 12 hour flight.

I might some dynamic stretches in the airport.

Sometimes things get a little tight in the hip flexor area - we'll see what happens.

I once interviewed a fitness model for oxygen magazine that said she has worked out in an airport...and I don't mean in a gym. I doubt I'll do that...just walking around will be fine.

But once I get to NZ we'lll be doing bodyweight workouts and mobility stuff and sports on the beach everyday so I'll quickly be as good as new...

And MORE importantly I'll be filming exercise clips and lessons for you.

We'll post those in late february for you to check out. In the meantime, I'll post the workouts here to let you know how I'm staying fit.

Until then, I'm eating as well as possible at the airport with a chicken breast salad and a bottle of water. Later I'll snack on nuts and an apple I brought.

Stay fit, no matter where you go,

CB

No comments: