Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mens fitness workout success story

Workout success story

Just reading the new mens fitness magazine (november 2006) and looking for some fat loss workout info.

There's some good stuff in this months issue - but its also my last. I'm switching back to mens health magazine - simply because MH offers me a greater opportunity to promote www.turbulencetraining.com in the magazine and online.

But in this issue of mens fitness I recommend checking out page 32 for a success story about fat loss.

The article profiles a set of triplets that I helped finally get their 6-packs

Chris, Curt and Craig were all getting a little soft at 6feet, 195 lbs.

I put them on the exact Turbulence Training for Fat Loss workouts and nutrition plan or 12 weeks. They lost ten pounds of fat each and got their body fat down to 9 percent.

Its a crazy scene to see how all 3 o these guysd improved.

Get the magazine and check it out today...and then grab TT for fat loss ASAP at www.turbulencetraining.com and start your own fat loss transormation today.

I think Curt made the biggest changes - who do you think did best?

There's also some great stuff in thre magazine from jason Ferrugia - jason is a great strength coach. You need to check out his muscle building workout in the magazine.

CB

Fat loss, workout, fat loss workout, muscle

No comments: