Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Double Fat Loss Workout

Fat Loss Workout

Wow. Just finished another workout - my second of the day. But I had to. I had to do one final run through my latest monthly workout - The TT Dumbbell-Bodyweight Fat Loss Fusion Plan. It's an 8-week (2x4-weeks) program that uses only DB-BW Supersets. I guarantee you will find it to be a kick-butt fat loss workout.

It's tough. I'm sweating as I write this, and arms are shaking a little.

And another great thing? No cardio. No intervals. Just bodyweight circuits to finish of the workouts. So you don't need any machines...no weight machines, no treadmills, no bikes, no ellipticals.

Just your body, some dumbbells, a ball, and a bench. A chinup bar will help, but I've included alternate exercises.

Whew. Good times, fat lost, and bodies sculpted.

I'll update this post as soon as the workout is up in the "purchase" area.

Remember, TT Members get first access to all programs.

Click HERE to become a TT Member today

Oh yeah, I also did some foam rolling for my back and thighs before training. Good stuff.

CB


fat loss workout, workout, Turbulence Training, bodyweight, dumbbells, weight loss, lose weight, exercise

No comments: