Sunday, October 08, 2006

7-Day Fat Loss Workout Guide: Nutrition!

Fat Loss Workout Nutrition

Fat Loss is often simply a matter of nutrition. But chances are, you don't need to buy anymore nutrition programs. You already know what to do. So here it is...again.

Here's what you must do to on an off-day to improve your nutrition and chances for fat loss:

a) Buy a pack of chicken breasts. Grill them and then freeze them in individual tupperware. Take them out on a daily basis when they are needed for lunches.

b) Buy and prepare a week's worth of vegetables. Put peppers, spinach, tomatoes, and carrots in salads. Cut up raw broccoli florets, carrot sticks, and celery pieces for appetite suppressing snacks. Put all of these veggies in tupperware for the week.

c) Buy bags of apples, oranges, and grapefruits. Take 2 of each to work each day or leave the bags of fruit at work. Buy berries to be kept in the fridge at home.

d) Buy raw nuts such as almonds, cashews, and walnuts. Avoid roasted nuts as most are roasted in unhealthy vegetable oils. Take bags of healthy nuts to work for snacks.

e) Buy only whole-grain breads, whole-wheat pastas, and high-fiber cereals. Spread natural peanut butter on bread for quick and easy transportable substitutes for fast food meals.

f) Treat yourself once per week, but no more, to your favorite meal. Remember the 90/10 rule.

Now I know people have been asking about the recipe book we've been putting together at grrlathlete.com...and we still need more submissions.

We're doing this to help everyone succeed via healthy AND tasty nutrition...so visit http://www.grrlathlete.com/ and send us a recipe.

Email your healthy recipes to grrl@grrlAthlete.com

And now the rest of your week...

Monday
TT Workout. Hit a personal best in a new exercise. It could be lifting 5 more pounds in a squatting exercise, or doing one more pushup than usual. Set a personal best each workout. Yes, every workout! It doesn't have to be in maximal strength...it can be in time for a plank exercise, or distance covered in an interval.

Tuesday
30 minutes of activity. Take it outside if you can. You'll feel so much better exercising in the outdoors than you will stuck inside on a treadmill. If work permits, take a big walk on your lunch hour.

Wednesday
TT Workout. If you are doing 30 second intervals, decrease the intensity and go to 60 second intervals. And vice versa.

Thursday
30 minutes of activity. Use fitday.com today. It will probably be a rude awakening when you see what you are really eating compared to how you think you are eating. Get the truth today.

Friday
TT Workout. Pick up some organic meat for a bbq this weekend.

Saturday
30 minutes of activity. Take before photos and measurements if you haven't already.

Sunday
30 minutes of activity followed by your planning, shopping and preparing. See above for the rules you need to follow.

And check out THIS blog post to read my nutrition dilemma from Friday...

I bet you can lose one pound of fat this week,
CB

P.S. TT is the perfect program for the busy person...

"The TT workouts are excellent! You have literally changed my life! I got completely burned out on single body part training and long periods of cardio. It just isn't conducive to my life given that I work full time and have a spouse. I'm already lean but I want to maintain a high level of health and have a fit, athletic look. I have to admit that I was skeptical because the workouts were so short, but even after the first workout my skepticism disappeared in a hurry. The time flies by at the gym and the workouts have eliminated a lot of stress because if I got stuck at work and couldn't get to the gym for "leg day" it would mess up my training schedule for the rest of the week. I also like having the option to do some body weight circuits plus I have a full range of dumbells and a ball at home so I can get my workouts in at home."
Janet M
Click HERE to get started with TT.

"In November of 2005, I noticed that I had put on a significant amount of weight. I had avoided getting on the scale b/c I was afraid to see how bad the # was. With my job, I had many client lunches/dinners frequently and I wasn't taking into the consideration of how much it was impacting my weight. I was still working out, but didn't have a solid program that I committed to. I went to the gym when I had time.
When I finally got on the scale I noticed that my weight hit an all time high of 228lbs!!! Not good, when I know my optimal weight for my frame is 210lbs.
The last 3 months I committed to Turbulence Training and made some modifications to my diet outlined in CBs program. What I realized is that the workouts were more intense, I burned more calories and I made it out of the gym in less time then I previously did. This worked well for my busy schedule and it was simple to commit to this program.
After a 3 month commitment, I am happy to say I am now back at 210lbs and feel better then I have in years. All thanks to the TT program. I have tried many programs and this is the most effective and simple program I have ever used. I recommend to anyone that faces the same busy work/personal life that I do."
Dion Guerin, Sales Manager, Toronto
Click HERE to get started with TT.



fat loss, fat loss nutrition, nutrition, workout, fat loss workout, exercise routine, chicken breasts

No comments: