Saturday, November 25, 2017

Squats I hope

Don't like to do this too often, but today I'm writing the post before my workout at the gym.

Today's training will be...

1A) Front Squat
1B) Box Jump

2A) Glute Ham Raise
2B) Abs

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"Nobody gets old by surprise." - Kekich Credo #84.

If there's something that you want to do or accomplish that you've been putting off and putting off until "the time is right", I want you to think about how you can do that "thing" or accomplish that goal NOW. No more waiting. After all, you're not getting any younger.

Push on,

Craig Ballantyne

PS - Do it!

Secret: This is for me, not you. ðŸ¤” ... Most of my posts are... Reminders for me - and you, too - to make the right decisions for our best lives ðŸ’¯... even when, and especially when ðŸ˜œ, those decisions are not the ones we want to make (but know they ARE the RIGHT ones). ... Man-Up as @bedroskeuilian says... and live your life with #noregrets#decisions #perfectlife




No comments: