Friday, November 24, 2017

Keys and Dips

Ugh, last night I went out for dinner with J-Roc, CTT, and had two drinks with dinner. In all the excitement of catching up, and having that second drink, I kind of lost my wits, and more important, lost my house keys!

Fortunately, my condo's concierge let me in, and I scrounged up some new keys today. Oh well, back on track.

Today's workout:

1A) Handstand Pushups
1B) Chinups

2A) Ring Dips
2B) Mobility Work

Tomorrow, front squats.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"How will you measure your life?"

It will not be by money or stuff.

It will be measured in Relationships, Experiences, Love, & Legacy.

Knowing that, spend your time wisely.

Rock on,

Craig Ballantyne

PS - What happened, happened.

You can't change the past. 🤔

#forgive yourself and let it go.

Besides, it's minor damage that can be dealt with ... don't be so hard on yourself.

Live, learn, and move on...

And get #bettereveryday 🙌


No comments: