Thursday, March 02, 2017

TT Summit 2017!!!

Back in the late summer of 2012, my life was drastically changed. That may sound "dramatic", but let me tell you what happened...

At the time I was managing a bootcamp, doing personal training on the side and trying to pay off my college debt.

There was never enough hours in the day to get everything done. It felt like I was barely able to keep my head above water. It was only a matter of time before I sank to the bottom personally, professionally and financially.

But after just one weekend in 2012, that all changed.

Only 6 short months after that weekend, I was generating an extra 10K per month at my bootcamp, cut my college debt nearly in half and most importantly I was able to get more done in less time.

My life looked dramatically different.

How did all this happen?

I attended this special event

It was like that entire event was put together just for me. Every person I met that weekend added value to my life more than they'll ever know. My excuses were eliminated. My hardships were solved. My life was changed.

That weekend I realized MORE people in my community needed my help. It provided weekend me the resources and motivation to make it happen.

Listen, there are people in your town desperate for YOUR help. You are their only hope. You can save their life.

If you're in the fitness industry or even if you're thinking about getting into the fitness world…

You need to read this VERY important article

You'll see exactly how to get started there.

I've attended this event every year since 2012. It's where it all started and I discovered my life's purpose.

Hope you'll join me this year,

Daniel Woodrum, Master CTT

PS - Opportunity is knocking. Will you answer it?

Transform your life here - I'll see you there?

 

No comments: