Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Deadlifting Back in Canadia

Great to be back home in Canadia after 19 days on the road. Fortunately the dog remembered who I was. Unfortunately he didn't get me any presents for "father's day". Then again, I'm not his father.

Alright, on to the workout. I haven't lifted in a bit (serious lifting, that is), and today was the start of a new 4-week program.

1A) TrapBar Deadlift
1B) Long Jump

2) Hang Clean

3) Deadlift - 225 for 10 sets of 5 EMOTM (every minute on the minute)

4A) Leg Curl
4B) Pullup Bar Hang (to decompress spine)

Great times. Warm gym. Humid day here on the farm.

But great lifting session, and I had a great sleep...except for the fact that I dreamt Brian Kalakay was evil. Long story. I woke up very confused.

BTW, Today's fitness observation: Vibrams + concrete sidewalk + overweight jogger = bad idea. #LetMeSaveYouSomeTrouble

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Go public. Get accountability. Tell the world what you want to do. Then you have no choice but to do it.

"Cling to what you know in your heart is best. If you are steadfast, the very people who ridiculed you will come to admire you." – Epictetus, The Art of Living

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Working on Wednesday's TT email...

...a sneak peak on some "bad news"
 
How can this be bad news?

I shall explain in a great story!




--
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

No comments: