Saturday, October 14, 2017

Deadlifts Speeches and Pizza

What a fun day it's been.

I got up early, did some writing, and then practiced my main presentation for the Perfect Life Retreat. Actually, this part of the day was not fun at all. Ha!

But when all of my work was done, I rewarded myself with a trip to a really cool gym here in Toronto called Bang Fitness. They have great trainers, and nearly a 1-to-1 person-to-squat-rack-ratio. Crazy, huh?

My sessions:

1A) Deadlift
1B) Box Jump

2A) Halt Deadlifts (1/4 of the way up)
2B) Overhead Squat

Man, it's been a long time since I did overhead squats. Just using the bar will probably leave me sore tomorrow.

Alright, off to see J-Roc and have some pizza.

I guess NOW the day is getting fun!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Image may contain: text

Rock on,

Craig

PS - I get this question all the time:

"Should I get up at the same time on weekends?"🤔

The truth is that YES you should get up at the same time everyday. 

If you do, you'll have teenager-levels of all day energy every day, all day.


--
Craig Ballantyne
Author, The Perfect Day Formula


    

No comments: