Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New free workout for me

Ha, here's how you get a free workout in South Beach.

Just go in nice and early and tell the front desk that all you have is a $100. They won't be able to make change, so they might just let you in free.

Worked for me today.

Then I hit...

1A) Squats
1B) Box Jumps

2A) Bench Press
2B) Pullups

That was it.

Even though I slept a lot last night, I was dragging a little today. Not sure why.

This was the first workout on my new 4-week program. I still pulled off all of the reps at my new weight, but it was a struggle. Next up - bringing the energy this weekend at our Live TT Seminar in Tampa, Florida. It's going to be awesome.

And then there is the SuperBowl. Here's how to eat for fat loss on the big day:
- http://www.earlytorise.com/worst-meal-you-can-eat/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Do it! Just a little bit more. Super Duper. Just do it and do it and do it.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU7Y6HiLXto

Have a great day,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: