Monday, July 20, 2009

Truth About Vegetarian Protein Needs

Here's a little bonus for you...

...it's an awesome one hour teleseminar I did with Scott Colby yesterday.

=>; Click here to listen to the call replay for free

Scott grilled me about...

- The best vegetarian meal plan for energy
- Intervals and bodyweight training for fat loss
- How to get enough protein on a veggie meal plan
- What to do if you are allergic to wheat gluten
- The best antioxidant-rich fruits
- How to create amazing smoothies
- How to sneak in more fruits and vegetables into a regular meal plan

Again, listen to this call here:

=> Click here to listen to the call replay for free

Download that to your Ipod or CD and enjoy,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - I clear up a LOT of confusion on the call...

"The call was very informative Scott & Craig. I am close to becoming vegetarian myself, mostly because meat is so expensive, and I prefer fruits and vegetables. I love beans and nuts, so it was great to find out they are good for you."
Debbie L.

Again, listen to this call here:

=> Click here to listen to the call replay for free

"Just listened to your interview with Scott Colby...thanks for sharing the great info!"
Carmen B.

No comments: