Saturday, July 18, 2009

Never Give Up on Your Health and Fitness

I have a very special call for you this week. You're going to learn 3 of the hardest lessons my Dad ever taught me.
 
And I want you to promise me you will NEVER do what he did...
 
 
or
 
 
You're about to learn...
 
- The one thing my Dad didn't do for 25 years...that you must do EVERY year!
- 3 simple words that will inspire you to succeed
- The Upper Body Advanced Bodyweight Strength Circuits
- The one thing you MUST do at the grocery store this week
- 3 things you should do to build your social support system
 
It's another amazing 7-day workout and nutrition guide for you.

Let me know your feedback and questions on the blog.
 
Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
 
PS - Don't miss the 3 valuable lessons my Dad gave us for living a long and healthy life.
 

No comments: