Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wednesday Weights & KB Workout

Did workout 2 of Phase 2 from Ferruggia's Maximum Mass workout program today. Good stuff.

Then I did kettlebell snatches with the 53 pound bell. A set of 20, a set of 15, a set of 10, and a set of 5 for each arm. 1 minute rest between sets, no rest between arms.

The 53 pound banger feels so much easier the day after using the 70 pound bell. Things are going pretty well here,

CB
The August 2007 Workout Videos Are Now Up

Coming soon: My short video on how to squat

3 comments:

brian said...

You forgot to mention they also lost an avg. of 1.4 and 3.3 cm in waist size for females and males, respectively. As one of my clients used to say, he could get that by skipping breakfast!

Congrats on your success and keep up the good work.

Brian

Unknown said...

Quick question:
While on Ferruggia's program, are you doing low intensity cardio or are you sticking with the intervals?

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

I walk my dog everyday for about an hour or two. And I do kettlebell training on off days in preparation for the RKC course. I don't do intervals. Jay covers cardio in his book and on his site.