Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Workout

Felt like crap earlier today, but got better as the day went on...headcold hit its peak at about 4:30am, my back is still sore (but better), and my shoulder slightly sore (but should be ready to go, I'm just giving it a bit longer to recover). I'm a mess, but for once in my life smart enough to hold back and recover.

Still, I trained around these annoyances again with a decent workout, so next week I will restart Phase 2 of the muscle gaining program and stick with it for 3 straight weeks.

2 new Turbulence Training workout updates...

For travelers, we have a new free Youtube video up, showing you a hotel room workout I did in a hotel in Sydney, Australia, way back in February 2007.

Get some ideas for your hotel room workout 

And we also just completed version 1 of the Turbulence Training Exercise Document for TT Members. It contains photos and descriptions of all the exercises from every Turbulence Training manual and monthly workout.

Turbulence Training Exercises & Exercise Descriptions

Have a good workout today,

CB

No comments: