Friday, August 17, 2007

300 movie workout Frequently Asked Question

Let me put this straight, for the last time...here is the answer to the question, how often can i do the 300 movie workout...and guess what, the answer is NOT everyday...

Q: craig, after seeing your article about the 300 workout i tried it for myself and got wiped out in the gym. i think you said in your article that the actors in the movie did it everyday which i could see myself doing if i had to, but it seems counterproductive, and i was thinking alternating the 300 workout every other day with some cardio. what do you think?

Answer:

at NO Point did I EVER say do it everyday. I said, in fact, Do NOT do it everyday. IN FACT, i wrote the authors only did this workout once. EVER. It is a right of passage, not a daily workout.

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, M.Sc.
3 Day Per Week Fat Burning Workout Routines

No comments: