Saturday, January 13, 2018

San Diego Stairs and Food and Fun

Alright, sorry for the late update. Thursday was a total body session, and then a long work day of coaching and a late sushi dinner at Sushi 10 in Chino Hills. That place is so good. Love the Eel Good roll!

Then it was an Uber ride to San Diego. I snored the whole way. Ha!

Friday morning I went to one of my favorite gyms in America, Fit Athletic.

1A) Squat
1B) Box Jump

2A) Lunges
2B) Leg Curl

Then it was a full day of coaching my new Work-Life Mastery mastermind.

So much fun!

Last night we had dinner at Lou & Mickey's. It's one of my favorite joints in San Diego. My friend Zander Fryer ate a lot of Mac n Cheese, ha!

I had sea bass, a baked potato, and spinach. This is my "uniform meal" for business dinners. Under 1000 calories, and filling.

This morning I went down to the San Diego stairs and did 6 rounds of walking lunges up the stairs. Pretty good times!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"Never Peak. Your best should always be yet to come. The message behind this is simple. There will always be someone better than you at everything. Instead of responding with disappointment, jealousy, or discouragement, get over your pride and learn from those more successful than you. Always be growing and keep learning from the best." – Bedros Keuilian

Rem

No comments: