Recently I learned something kinda crazy.
My good friend Carissa is a registered nurse practitioner, a weight loss expert, is finishing her PhD and she's also a bikini-model-fit mother of 3!
As it turns out, she's also married to a famous French chef and cookbook author. And since they've been spending all their summers in the South of France indulging in amazing foods and delicious pastries, they know a thing or two about the Secrets of Skinny French Women.
Carissa decided to take everything she learned in France and as a weight loss researcher…
… and document it into a simple, easy-to-follow weight loss program with dozens of fat-burning, everyday recipes that she put together with her French chef of a husband.
So if you want to:
- Eat without restrictions and still lose weight.
- Discover the trick to eating pastries and still slim down.
- Stop hearing you need to work out hard to lose weight (As Carissa explains: you don't).
- Regain energy so that you can keep up with your busy lifestyle (Carissa and Gui have 5 young kids between the two of them!).
- Crack the code to a sustainable, "forever" lifestyle that will keep the fat you lose from ever coming back.
… then you owe it to yourself to read about their story, and how they put the Secrets of Skinny French Women into one simple, easy-to-follow weight loss program for you to grab.
See what I mean here:
Carissa's story of eating and still losing a ton of weight in France! (Mind blowing!)
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer