Friday, November 11, 2016

The Meathead Getting After It

Get After It.

GAI.

I said this the other day

It's a great reminder.

We all know what we need to do.

We all have long lists of things to do.

So get after it.

Today I have my first ever Perfect Life Workshop. It's just 5 people and it's going to WOW them. It's my life's work. My systems are going to 10X their visions, results, and lifestyles.

It's my Perfect Day Kit on Rocket Fuel.

I have never been more excited about a project than I am today.

Woohoo!!!

It's the culmination of a decade of hard work, experiments, stumbles, struggles, and successes...

And it caps off a great week of coaching, masterminding, and big breakthroughs for me.

Last night we celebrated a bit... me, Bedros, and Jay Ferruggia had dinner at Mastro's in Costa Mesa. Tonight we'll hit Morton's with the entire Keuilian family after our event.

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with Jay in Santa Monica. Should be fun.

But today I Got After It in the gym.

1A) Pullups
1B) DB Overhead Press

2A) Row
2B) DB Triceps Ext

3A) Cable Abs
3B) DB Curls

Meathead GAI.

Great times.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Everything ends. Good times AND bad. So persevere through the hard times knowing you will get through them soon, and be present and enjoy the good times with as much gratitude as possible before they end too.

Get after it,

Craig Ballantyne

PS - "We cannot choose our external circumstances, but we can always choose how we respond to them." – Epictetus

The wisdom of Epictetus has changed my attitude in life. I highly recommend this book. Read one page per day. It's a great manual for living.


No comments: